Kolkata to Gangasagar Tour overview :
|Destination Cover||Gangasagar, West Bengal|
|Package duration||01 Day|
|Pick up point||Kolkata|
|Package Cost||Starting from Rs. @ 1450/- Per person|
|Date of journey||Any date|
Kolkata to Gangasagar Tour Package Details Itinerary :
With pure sweet hart, the process to explore the famous Hindu pilgrim halt of India – GangaSagar, on Sagar Island on the outside of Kolkata, it is the place of confluence of Ganga with the Bay of Bengal. Enjoy a boat ride to reach the desired destination. A guide will help you cross the river & visit the famous temple of God Kapil Muni Ji. Ganga Sagar hosts a huge fair, Ganga Sagar Mela in mid-January which sees thousands of pilgrims.
Package Includes :
- Both side private vehicle
- Up and down ferry tickets
- Local Guide help you cross the river
- All parking fees & driver allowance
- Veg. Lunch at Gangasagar
Vehicle Use :
- Up to 04 people: Dzire
- Up to 06/7 person: Xylo
- For 08/9 person: Sumo or Winger
- Above 10 to 26 person: Tempo traveler
- Air Fare / Train fare/Rickshaw fare.
- Airport & Train Station Parking.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be
- borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements,
- which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion